Thursday, January 19, 2012

World Famous Donut Man, Located in Glendora, CA


World Famous Donut Man, Located in Glendora, CA

Okay, so when I was younger, I used to have a friend who loved Donut Man in Glendora where I grew up.  We would sneak out of the house in the middle of the night (she lived around the corner) since they were open 24/7 and grab a donut or two... a lady never tells how many!  My Momma (who is wonderful) always brings me one on my birthday, it's become a tradition.

Since that time, Donut Man has been featured on The Food Network, The Huffington Post and been written up in the LA Times just to mention a few.  Their strawberry and (my favorite) peach donuts are simply to die for!

So I've taken the liberty of posting the (HOW TO) make Peach Donutsfrom YouTube and Huell Howser's visit to the Donut Man for your enjoyment.  Simply click on these links.
In the meantime, here are a couple of pictures for you to savor!

peach donuts
strawberry donuts
Warmest Regards,
Linda K. Mayer,

Realtor, Office Manager  
License # 01767321
A Realtor you can Trust!
(626) 824-8927 Cell
(909) 670-2711 Direct
LindaKMayer@live.com
Linda's Website






 

No comments:

Post a Comment