Friday, August 19, 2011

Mortgage Rates in U.S. Tumble to Lowest in More Than 50 Years


Mortgage Rates in U.S. Tumble to Lowest in More Than 50 Years



Okay, so once again I was reading an article.  Thought I'd share some good news with all of you out there in real estate land..... LOL


This article in Bloomberg says that according to Fannie Mae the interest rates in the US have dropped to the lowest in more than half a century!  That's 50 years for some of you!


percentage dice
The average rate for a 3--year fixed is now at 4.15 percent with a 15-year fixed at 3.36 percent down from 3.5.  Now I'm not one for numbers, (that's why I do the real estate side!) but these seem amazingly low to me.  And this is what is MOST IMPORTANT for determining your monthly payment when you go to purchase a home, buy a home, whatever you want to call it.  So if you're looking to buy, relocate or find a place for a family member, NOW would be the time!


And as always, if you have real estate questions or need some help with selling or buying a home, turn to an expert.  Give me a call and I will be more than happy to assist you.
Warmest Regards,
Linda K. Mayer,

Realtor, Office Manager  
License # 01767321
A Realtor you can Trust!
(626) 824-8927 Cell
LindaKMayer@live.com
Linda's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment