Wednesday, August 3, 2011

IT'S TIME FOR BASKIN ROBBINS!

Okay, so my first job in high school was working for Baskin Robbins, or 31 Flavors as my family has always called it.  I got the job the summer between my junior and senior years of high school, and as you can imagine it was really busy.  It's actually one of the busiest 31 Flavors stores that I know.  I loved driving myself to work in my father's oldToyota pick up that was a stick and didn't have power steering.  Yep, I always believe if I could drive that, I could drive anything.

BASKIN ROBBINS GLENDORA
Anyway, the Baskin Robbins is on the corner of Elwood and Route 66.  The all glass front is right on the street corner.  And, yes, you guessed it, there was a car accident about six months ago (drunk driver of course) which anhilated the front of the store.  It's been closed and lost, I'm sure quite a bit of business during these summer months.  

BASKIN ROBBINS GLENDORA
But, FINALLY, the store has reopened.  The manager says that they had to rebuild the store "from the ground up".  You can read about it HERE.  

So again I say, IT'S TIME FOR BASKIN ROBBINS!
GLENDORA LIVING!

Warmest Regards,

Linda K. Mayer, 

Realtor, Office Manager
A Realtor you can Trust!
(626) 824-8927 Cell

No comments:

Post a Comment