Thursday, August 18, 2011

CLAREMONT HIGH SCHOOL - HOME OF THE THE WOLFPACK


CLAREMONT HIGH SCHOOL - HOME OF THE THE WOLFPACK

Okay, so everyone is aware that it's back to school time.  Parents filling out those endless amounts of forms, shopping for new clothes (my personal favorite) and meeting up with friends after the summer.  School for CLAREMONT HIGH begins on August 30th... interesting choice.  I always thought school should start AFTER Labor Day, but what do I know?  Some school districts are even starting toward the beginning of August.  To me, that's usually still to hot for students to even think let alone learn.
claremont wolfpack
But, anyway, I was trying to find something of value to write about CLAREMONT HIGH and I came across the school calendar online.  This should come in really handy for all parents in the school district - especially when it comes to minimum days.  I always had such a hard time remembering when those days were coming up.


I had a bit of a hard time navigating through their website to find the football schedule, but here it is.  They use the same site as BONITA, so I have to assume all the local teams use the same set-up for their school sports calendar.




I hope this helps if you live in CLAREMONT or are thinking of moving to this amazing city.


CLAREMONT LIVING!


Warmest Regards,
Linda K. Mayer,

Realtor, Office Manager  
License # 01767321
A Realtor you can Trust!
(626) 824-8927 Cell
LindaKMayer@live.com
Linda's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment