Monday, March 18, 2013

This Girl May Run The World Someday - What About You? or What Truly Matters to You?


This Girl May Run The World Someday - What About You?
or What Truly Matters to You?

Okay, so I was watching a posted video on Facebook this morning by a group(?) called Things That Matter.  You know me, I'm all about the things that truly matter.

The title of the posting was called, "I never met a 15 year old and thought 'She's Gonna Run the World One Day'. Yet here we are."  It's an amazing video about this girl named Tavi Gevinson and in it she is giving a presentation called, "Still Figuring It Out".  And boy, oh boy, is she amazing!

So here is the video.  And while you are listening to Tavi, I want you to think about what you want to do that  "Truly Matters".  Is it real estate or building your business, is it marketing, is it spending more time with your family?  I'd love to hear some of your thoughts and answers. And after you decide, I challenge you to make more time for it in your life!

For me personally, I have to say my family time matters and above all, building treasures in heaven where they can't break or be stolen.  And don't forget the reason I got into this business, helping people achieve their dreams and goals.



Serving the 210 Corridor - the cities of Monrovia, Duarte, Azusa, Glendora, San Dimas, La Verne, Claremont, Upland, Pomona, Chino, Chino Hills, Rancho Cucamonga and Fontana - wherever the need arises.

Warmest Regards,
Linda K. Mayer, Realtor
License # 01767321
A Realtor you can Trust!
(626) 824-8927 Cell
LindaKMayer@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment