Monday, March 4, 2013

It's as Simple As Supply and Demand


It's as Simple As Supply and Demand

Okay, so I wrote about stats in some of my local cities last week.


And in all of those posts, the inventory was less than two weeks supply.  So as I read this article today about the future of housing values, I had to post the link.
old home
The best part for home sellers is their loose guideline.  It states that for a 1-4 month supply of homes it is definitely a sellers market.  And as you can see from the city blogs, it is more than that!  Sellers can expect top dollar with less than two weeks supply!

Five to six months supply is a "balanced" market according to the article.  And as you can tell, we are quite a long way from being balanced.  And they say a buyers market is when there are more than seven months supply of homes in the housing market.

I stay on top of my local cities and know the area really well.  So if you are looking to buy or sell a home, choose me, a local expert.  I will be happy to answer all of your questions and take care of your needs.  And always pick A Realtor You Can Trust.

Serving the 210 Corridor - the cities of Monrovia, Duarte, Azusa, Glendora, San Dimas, La Verne, Claremont, Upland, Pomona, Chino, Chino Hills, Rancho Cucamonga and Fontana - wherever the need arises.

Warmest Regards,
Linda K. Mayer, Realtor
License # 01767321
A Realtor you can Trust!
(626) 824-8927 Cell
LindaKMayer@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment