Saturday, March 2, 2013

Another Satisfied Customer in Tujunga


Another Satisfied Customer in Tujunga

Okay, so I am happy to report that my home for sale in Tujunga just closed.  When I listed it, I told the seller it would sell for $550,000 but we should put it a tad bit higher so the buyer thinks they are getting a deal.  We marked it up to $555,000.  

9310 scotmont, tujunga





Low and behold, it did sell for exactly $550,000 and appraised, too!  Of course, that's what you get when you have a listing agent who knows how to price.  Apparently, I am getting good at that - pricing.  The last four homes I have sold have been within a day or two of listing.  The longest one on the market was this Tujunga beauty.  That's because there was a death (natural causes) in the property last year.  Even the spectacular views couldn't help the time frame on this one.
9310 scotmont, tujunga
(Yes, it was a cloudy day in SoCAL)

And so I am here to gladly report that the home closed, the buyers are all moved in and doing some remodeling.  And my seller, well, he moved to the place of his dreams - Palm Springs!
So if you happen to be thinking of selling your home, please don't hesitate to call me for a free home evaluation.  I will be more than happy to answer any questions and help you get top dollar for your home.

Serving the 210 Corridor - the cities of Monrovia, Duarte, Azusa, Glendora, San Dimas, La Verne, Claremont, Upland, Pomona, Chino, Chino Hills, Rancho Cucamonga and Fontana - wherever the need arisis!
Warmest Regards,
Linda K. Mayer, Realtor
License # 01767321
A Realtor you can Trust!
(626) 824-8927 Cell
LindaKMayer@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment