Thursday, September 8, 2011

Linda's Most Amazing Pizza Series #2


Linda's Most Amazing Pizza Series #2

Okay, so it's time for the next PIZZA REVIEW.  If you missed the first one, you can read itHERE.  I have always loved pizza in any way shape or form.  I even love the frozen kind so I can cook it crunchy like I like it!  Maybe it's because when I was growing up neither of my parents liked pizza so I could only have it when they were going out for the night.  Pizza is the next best thing to Mexican Food!

Anyway,  my husband's favorite pizaa is at a full-service Italian Restaurant called PIZZA N STUFF.  PIZZA N STUFF is located in La Verne - right in my neck of the woods.  I'm convinced that my husband likes it because he doesn't like to drive very far for anything.  We tease him about living inside of a 6-mile radius bubble.
pizza

























The reason I like PIZZA N STUFF is for their pizza with lots of things on it.  You know when you go to a pizza place and they overcook all the veggies like bell pepper?  I HATE that!  But at PIZZA N STUFF the veggies come out just right, almost crunchy one would say.  (LOL)  We usually get pepperoni, pineapple (for my husband), bell pepper and onion.  It's really good, and you probably have to eat it with a fork as it's so think and covered in toppings.


My daughter and I love to get the house salad covered with cheese and their famous Italian dressing.  It's so good.  Besides, then we don't eat so much yummy pizza.

So, for more information on PIZZA N STUFF, go to THIS webpage.  And to try it, call me, we can always make a party out of it!

LA VERNE LIVING!

Warmest Regards,
Linda K. Mayer,

Realtor, Office Manager  
License # 01767321
A Realtor you can Trust!
(626) 824-8927 Cell
(909) 670-2711 Direct
LindaKMayer@live.com
Linda's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment