Friday, September 2, 2011

Bonita Unifed School District - Home of the Rising Test Scores


Bonita Unifed School District - Home of the Rising Test Scores




Okay, so I was excited to see yet another article today... I know, I know.  This one was about Bonita Unified School Districtwhich covers the cities of BOTH San Dimas and La Verne.  And I was excited to see that the district is making progress in those STAR testing scores.

san dimas, ca
Personally, I don't think this is a great test of how a school district is doing.  There are plenty of kids who freeze up when you say test and can't think straight.  I know because I have one of those in my home.  What about the drop out rate, what about the graduate/fail rate.  To me those are much better indicators of how things are coming along... but I guess that's beside the point.

Bonita scored 854 which was a 15 point increase over last year.  Pretty good, huh!  And the school with the largest growth,SAN DIMAS HIGH - Let's hear it for the Saints!  Way to go, guys!

Anyway, you can find your school's test scores at THIS LINK.  Let me say, that this link is specific to California.  But from what I can tell, you can change it to be more specific to your own state.

la verne
So, if you are looking to move into this area and have questions about just about anything, please give me a call.  And of course if you need to buy or sell a home, please use me, a local expert! I will be honored to assist you.

Warmest Regards,
Linda K. Mayer,

Realtor, Office Manager  
License # 01767321
A Realtor you can Trust!
(626) 824-8927 Cell
(909) 670-2711 Direct
LindaKMayer@live.com
Linda's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment