Monday, April 22, 2013

Dodgers Baseball: SoCal 210 Corridor Living


Dodgers Baseball: SoCal 210 Corridor Living

By: Linda K Mayer, SRES

Okay, so I FINALLY got around to sharing the pics from the Dugout Club atDodger Stadium!  I know, I know. My husband has great pics inside the Club, maybe next blog as they are still on his computer. He even has Tommy Lasorda's side profile as he was sitting about 10 seats away from us.

The day we happened to go was "Scandal" day at the park.  For those of you who do not watch Scandal, my comment is, "You're Missing the BEST Show on tv right now".  Well, that and Banshee... So we do have Scandal photos in here too, because I was beyond excited. 
Mellie
 Bellamy Young who plays Mellie, the president's wife on Scandal sang the National Anthem

Guillermo Diaz who plays HUCK on Scandal threw out the first pitch... ya, not quick enough to catch his picture.  SO SAD.
kerrie washington olivia dodgers
Kerrie Washington who plays Olivia Pope on Scandal announced the Dodger lineup and ROCKED it!
Dodger Dugout Club View
 The view from the 3rd row.  On Deck circle to the left and plate just to the right.  My son sent my his picture from the Oakland Collesium first row... he just HAD to beat me by 2 rows....
quinn,katie lowes, scandal tv
 (I am not sure why this is sideways and all crazy, it's not that way on my compy.)  This is Katie Lowes who plays Quinn in yet again Scandal.  She sang God Bless America for the 7th inning stretch.
punto dodgers baseball
This is Dodger Nick Punto in the on-deck circle.  His average during this game hit .600!  That's phenominal in case you aren't aware! 

And FYI, this is a mere 30 minutes from the middle of the SoCal 210 Corridor!  Easy in (my way) and easy out!  So if you're thinking of moving here, more fun to be had by all!

Serving the 210 Corridor - the cities of Monrovia, Duarte, Azusa, Glendora, San Dimas, La Verne, Claremont, Upland, Pomona, Chino, Chino Hills, Rancho Cucamonga and Fontana - wherever the need arises.

Warmest Regards,
Linda K. Mayer, Realtor, SRES

License # 01767321
A Realtor you can Trust!
(626) 824-8927 Cell
LindaKMayer@live.com 
Linda's Website (Home Search
Reliable Senior Help

No comments:

Post a Comment