Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Let's Call Him Wilbur, Shall We?


Wordless Wednesday - Let's Call Him Wilbur, Shall We?

Okay so, I have always loved pigs.  But most especially recently since there were teacup pigs at the Los Angeles county Fair.  I even went to far as to ask for one on my Christmas List.  But in searching where to get one, I discovered that these little beauties (who only grow to about 20-30 pounds) are expensive... I mean REALLY expensive.  They start at $3500 and then there is shipping (all the way from England) and food.

(You really didn't think I was wordless, did you?)  Anyway, here's a 3-day old piglet we saw at the Oklahoma State Fair a couple of weeks ago.  He's beautiful, but he's gonna get really BIG... I mean REALLY BIG! But he's still beautiful.  Let's call him Wilbur, shall we? (Charlotte's Web comes to mind.)
  

Serving the 210 Corridor - the cities of Monrovia, Duarte, Azusa, Glendora, San Dimas, La Verne, Claremont, Upland, Pomona, Chino, Chino Hills, Rancho Cucamonga and Fontana.
Warmest Regards,
Linda K. Mayer, Realtor
License # 01767321
A Realtor you can Trust!
(626) 824-8927 Cell
LindaKMayer@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment