Friday, June 8, 2012

Glendora High School Graduation 2012


Glendora High School Graduation 2012

Okay, so Glendora is an amazing city and a beautiful place to live.  There are trees everywhere and it is nestled in the foothills like the other cities I cover.  From beautiful views, to Citrus Colleges and local public schools with hi

On wednesday, June 6th Glendora High School held it's graduation ceremonies atCitrus College Football Stadium.  Goodness, they had 550 graduating seniors this time around.  That's an amazing percentage of kids who actually made it through to graduate.  Congratulations to the teachers who worked so hard to see this happen!

glendora hs graduation 2012
I personally know just how hard those teachers work.  I went to Glendora schools up through junior high as it was called then.  (I know, I'm totally dating myself.)  And two of my kids graduated from Glendora High School, so I am aware as both a student and a parent just how much credit these teachers truly deserve.
Congratulations to all the graduates, parents and teachers of GHS!
Photo by Sarah Lochelt

If you'd like to see some video of the event, you can click HERE.
And if you are thinking of moving into the area, definitely pick a local expert and someone you can trust.  I will be more than happy to answer your questions or help you with your real estate needs!

Warmest Regards,
Linda K. Mayer,

Realtor, Office Manager  
License # 01767321
A Realtor you can Trust!
(626) 824-8927 Cell
LindaKMayer@live.com
Linda's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment