Monday, April 9, 2012

24/7, 365


24/7, 365

Okay, so yes, I know, a catchy title, right? But really it is true. I was reading a blog here last week that talked about a top producer who didn’t answer calls during the evenings and it just struck a cord in me. If I did that, nothing would ever get accomplished! I mean, after all, isn’t our job to be avilable when the buyers/sellers are? I suppose that means to me after work and on the weekends.

In fact, just last week, my husband and I went to San Diego for a couple of days. He sort of dared me because he said there was “nothing to do in san Diego” and that just prompted me to have to prove him wrong. But that’s a story for another time.

Anyway, so there we are, on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier turned musuem, the USS Midway and naturally my cell phone rang. Not only did it ring once, but three times. Of course I answered it because I have to be available even when it’s not convenient. Plus I am in the middle of a domino deal (one where three purchases/sales are contingent on the others closing.)

Then there were the emails. Since I have a smart phone, I am able to head things off at the pass via email, and I had to do this quite a bit over the San Diego trip. My poor husband, what a trooper he is!



But the actual point to this blog is: (I went on vacation, I went on vacation!) When you are picking an agent to help you through your purchase or sale, do you want one who simply turns off at certain times, or one who can get the job done, even on vacation? Things come up on the spur of the moment in real estate, and my bet is you want an agent who is ready and willing to help – no matter what!

So if you are interested in buying or selling or simply have questions about real estate, please feel free to contact me. I will be more than happy to assist you. Call me for your free home market analysis!

Linda K Mayer, Realtor, Office Manager

License #01767321

Triple Diamond Realty Corp

            (626) 824-8927    

No comments:

Post a Comment