Friday, December 23, 2011

Confessions of a Holiday Blogger



Confessions of a Holiday Blogger

Okay, so here I am in the office... I mean being office manager and all, of course I'm here.  The problem with that is I'm practically the only one.  There's the receptionist and the escrow girl, but other than that, it's really quiet...

I read all of these blogs about Christmas and how busy everyone is, but I guess by now, Thursday, it's all slowed WAY down.  So I'm sitting here thinking that I haven't wrapped a single present, other than the office stuff, and how much I truly have to do before Christmas Eve.  Way to sell real Estate, Huh!

So before I get out of the mindset totally, I just wanted to take a minute to say Merry Christmas to everyone.  And to let you know that I appreciate all the readers I have gathered since I started blogging about the Southern California Real Estate Market. You guys really mean a lot to me.

So I will leave you with one of my favorite Christmas songs ever.  I hope you enjoy.
santa kneeling at the manger

No comments:

Post a Comment