Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Paying It Forward on Thanksgiving!


Paying It Forward on Thanksgiving!

My momma taught me well.  Nobody should ever be alone on Thanksgiving.  So I thought about some people I have met over the course of the year who may not have a place to have their turkey dinner.  Low and behold, this amazing girl who I love to death took me up on my invitation!

girl
She's about my daughter Lucy's age (25) and part of her family is in Africa and part of them are back east. She and Lucy have already hit it off so it's good for Lucy to have another girl around.  I'm so excited and blessed that she can come and I just know my family will love her, too!

I have also invited a couple of clients who are alone and am waiting for their responses as well.  My take on the whole thing,
NOBODY SHOULD BE ALONE ON THE HOLIDAYS!

Warmest Regards,
Linda K. Mayer,

Realtor, Office Manager  
License # 01767321
A Realtor you can Trust!
(626) 824-8927 Cell
(909) 670-2711 Direct
LindaKMayer@live.com
Linda's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment