Monday, October 10, 2011

COULDA, SHOULDA, WOULDA


COULDA, SHOULDA, WOULDA

Okay, so I just HAD to use this title!

I am leaving - hasta la vista, baby!  My husband and I are taking a really long cruise, but it's okay to tell because we'll have a house full of people while we're gone.  We have been invited to go on this cruise with a group of people and my momma.  

We leave Wednesday and don't get back until the 28th of October..... that's like 18 days, and I've never been away for that long.  So naturally I have this list of things to do before I leave.

1. Write Halloween Blog
2. Do Market Stat Reports for Oct contest
3. Office Calendar for November
4. Write elevator speech

Well, you get the idea.  I can tell you that so far, at least two of these will not get accomplished.  Why, you ask?  Because we've had walk-ins into the office, we've had new Realtors join our company and I've been up to my eyeballs just with interruptions and the list of excuses goes on!  (And really, I haven't even started to pack yet!)


But it reminds me that we all have those things we just mean to do that never get accomplished.  Why? Because we let others and stuff mess up our schedules. Maybe you all don't have deadlines like I do right now, and yet we procrastinate and don't stand firm to get our own goals accomplished.

So, while I'm away, I hope you guys will take this reminder to heart and stick to your guns!  And while you're at it, you can miss me a little, if you want.  I know you'll be waiting with baited breath for my return!  LOL
cruise ship
Warmest Regards,
Linda K. Mayer,

Realtor, Office Manager  
License # 01767321
A Realtor you can Trust!
(626) 824-8927 Cell
(909) 670-2711 Direct
LindaKMayer@live.com
Linda's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment