Monday, July 18, 2011

SAN DIMAS VETERANS MEMORIAL

SAN DIMAS VETERANS MEMORIAL 

Okay, so I'm always passing this sign at the SAN DIMAS 


post office. It's one of those thermometers that shows the 
progress for collecting funds in SAN DIMAS for the up and 
coming Veterans Memorial.  As I have stated before, I am 
nothing if not totally patriotic.  So this progress has really
got me excited!  



This article in one of our local papers caught my eye and so, 
naturally, I have to write about it.  It says that they have raised 
more than half of the estimated $200k to complete this project 
and therefore they are planning to start construction within the 
next two weeks!  Again, so exciting!

SAN DIMAS VETERANS MEMORIAL

I love the way SAN DIMAS has 

has chosen to honor it's 
veterans. And because I work 
here, it makes me all the more proud!  
The monument will be on the corner
of Commercial and San Dimas 
Avenues, just south of 
OLD TOWN SAN DIMAS.  



So here's to working in a fantastic community. And it may even be 
better to live here!  So if you want more information about real estate in Southern
California, give me a call and I will be more than happy to assist you.


SAN DIMAS LIVING!



No comments:

Post a Comment